Everyday, Brandon Shuck is trusted by our costumers to remedy their individual computer issues. From malfunctioning hard drives, undiscoverable wireless networks and cracked iPad screens to underperforming CPUs. Brandon handles it all. But we realized, our customers don’t know much about the man behind the scenes. The man that our customers trust with their personal computer. The man that even we like to call our computer expert.
Here are a few tidbits about Brandon so you can get to know the technician who handles all repair work in Grand Island.
1. What’s your favorite part about being a technician?
- Honestly, the knowledge. Each case is different and knowing that I can take care of the customer in any situation is a great feeling.
2. What’s your favorite Apple product and why?
- Macbook Pro with Retina Display. This computer is the most powerful laptop I have ever seen. Plus, these computers operate with a hyper fast Solid State Hard Drive. I refuse to use a computer without one.
3. What do you like to listen to when your hiding in the back, working with computers?
- I’m not too picky with my choice of music, so generally I select a playlist on iTunes Radio and see where it takes me.
4. What Apple product do you think most people should have in their home?
- At the very least, most people should have an iPhone. Once you make the switch to iPhone you’ll never go back.
5. What do you like to do when you’re not working with computers?
- I like to relax at home, grill when it’s nice, play a few video games and hit the gym like a boss. You know, the normal college guy stuff.
6. Is there a new technology that you’re excited about?
- The new iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina Display will be a great hit this holiday season. Personally, I can’t wait to get my hands on one.