All information is sent from Computer Hardware Care to our private dashboard using industry-standard security. We do NOT have any access to your computer or any personal files.
What's Checked?Hard Drive Health Hard Drive Capacity RAM Health Adware/Malware Infections Time Machine Status Battery Capacity & Health AppleCare Warranty Status Computer Specs RAID Issues and more!
Don’t wait until your hard drive dies to learn that your last backup is months out of date.
With Computer Hardware Care, your Mac sends us a warning signal at the first sign of a problem. We can reach out to you with a solution before you even know something is wrong.
Macs at home or in a small office rarely have a well-staffed IT department looking after them. Computer Hardware Care distills the collective wisdom of experienced Apple consultants into a series of targeted tests designated to detect the earliest indications that trouble is brewing.
Computer Hardware Care runs automatically every hour with minimal performance impact.
PricingPersonal Support $149 (1 yr.) Includes our proactive system, Computer Hardware Care Real-time automatic adware/malware removal and protection Four complimentary adware/malware cleanups ($300 value) Premium Support $299 (2 yrs.) Includes Computer Hardware Care Real-time automatic adware/malware removal and protection Two Remote Cleanups via TeamViewer (Appt. only) Four total complimentary adware/malware cleanups ($600 value)
Don’t wait! Be proactive with Computer Hardware Care today!
Instructions on How to Redeem Code (Please Read First)
1. Click the “Redeem Code Here” button. This will redirect you to another page.
2. Enter requested information. Press “Continue” to prepare the download file.
3. Click “Download Installer”
4. Click on the file to open it and follow the prompts to install Computer Hardware Care.
5. Done! You have successfully installed Computer Hardware Care
Having issues like the picture below? Follow these steps starting at step 3.
4. Locate the downloaded file (most likely in the Downloads folder).
5. Right click on the file and press the “Open” button. Follow the prompts to install Computer Hardware Care.
Additional questions? Please call us!